Hi

Chrome extension which allows you to right click on selected text and search on multiple sites at the same time.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Support this humble extension developer

Of course, this extension is for free -I built it for me, actually-... but if you really enjoy using it, and you'd like to show your appreciation, here's a list of things that might make me happy :)
  • Show me the money: Hit the donate button at the top right of this page... and send me a few bucks!
  • Make Amazon pay me: Use any of the Amazon links featured on the options page, search stuff using my extension and buy it! If I had the links set up properly and my affiliate account is working -haven't tested it yet-, I might get a few bucks from Amazon... and it costs you zero! (Thanks to Daniel Costas for the idea :D).
  • Guerrilla advertising: Share on Twitter, post on Facebook, G+ or wherever you feel this extension might be well received.
  • More Guerrilla advertising: Now that you're reading my blog, follow it -I don't write that much- post a comment and link to any of these posts. G+ the posts you like.
  • Boost my self esteem: Rate the extension on Google's webstore, say how much you love it!

Thanks again for following

No comments:

Post a Comment