Hi

Chrome extension which allows you to right click on selected text and search on multiple sites at the same time.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oops :P

Been breaking stuff lately.

First I tried to use "Open Sans" with my Blogger Template, and broke it... it stills look a bit funky... it seems that if you choose that font on the Advanced Options, it doesn't really work and all you see is an ugly serif font... well... found a way to fix it -need to add the CSS code by hand-, so I'll be doing it soon.

The most important broken stuff is that by trying to fix the %s & %S issue on version 0.1.7 I took the fast track, and "lowercased" the hole search string... which is bad, you know :)

Thanks to Keith for letting me know that I was forcing the whole search string to lower case... now I've fixed it and quick published a fix on version 0.1.7.1

Sorry about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment