On this release I did only 3 things, I've been busy and will be for a few weeks so I'm not expecting to include any major changes in the next trhee to four months.
The new changes are:
- Bug fix: Import/Export feature was not working, and for the looks of it... it hasn't been working for a long while!
First, thanks to +Alvin Chong for reporting this, and for being so kind and patience -it took me like a month to fix this-, and also to test the fix and send feedback. I really appreciate this!
Usually, when I'm "on the other side" I do this once in a while, only for a piece of software or service I really appreciate, but not often. So I value the support of users like Alvin who remind me I'm not the only one who likes my extension :D
- Included 3 new search engines to the featured list... these I took from Alvin's list (again, thanks!).
As of the update of the manifest version, I no longer update this Database externally, but pack it within the extension. I might go back to the external web service, once I get the proper SSL certificate to do so -Chrome does not support external website call unless encrypted-.
I figured it's not worth it.
- I now included the version number to the left column of the options page, so you know which version you're dealing with.
That's it... thanks again for the continuous support.