Last friday I published 0.3, during the weekend I was notified I broke the "Search everywhere!" option (sorry!) so I posted 0.3.1 with the fix, and then 0.3.2 rolling back some unwanted code that went out with 0.3.1. Messy. Rusty.
But who cares!
Here's the change log for all 3 together:
New on v 0.3.2
- fixed Search Everywhere (broeken in 0.3)
- new plus sign option
- new options interface
- major tech upgrade
- new "open in incognito" option
- bug fixes
- translations to several new language
- support for special characters in search query (including &)
So I won't go into much detail, but explain just a few:
Main "under the hood" change affected the Options page: you'll notice some minor design changes, but the main thing is that it's now based in AngularJS & Bootstrap. Result: I'm still a messy coder but code is way better than before.
As said, I'm still mess, there's lots to improve, but this is a huuuuge improvement to the previous code.
The code refactoring allowe me to make a couple of quick improvements:
- you can now specify if you want a link to open in an Incognito Window.
- Also, some search engines prefer to separating words with the "+" sign instead of spaces. You can now specify that per Search engine.
I hope you like these changes. There's more coming!