Hi

Chrome extension which allows you to right click on selected text and search on multiple sites at the same time.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TY Amazon! :D

Yay! I'm getting richer by the hour! Last week I got my first 0.73 USD from Amazon! 
To the one extension user that bought Been There, Should've Done That: 995 Tips for Making the Most of College and How to Study, I don't have a way to know who you are, but thank you! Feel free to comment on this post so I get to know your name, and by the way, tell us about those books... and for the looks of it, good luck studying!
Don't pay attention to my amigo Guillermo, who says (I'll roughly translate this) "Formal education will destroy your brain"... he's only partially right :D
No, seriously, thank you!! !  :D

In case you're wondering, this is related to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment